Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Treader in the Dust, now with more Dungeon Crawl Classics

I usually do projects like this in order to learn stuff, and I confess that writing this entity up was somewhat hypnotic.  Lots of Q's.  Good thing I didn't use an umlaut.  Also, InDesign has much, much juju.  Now that I have slayed it and eaten its bitter, black heart, I...  Sadly, I think that with the baby having come between then and now, I have forgotten many of the clever things I learned to put this document together.  Oh well, there's always the next project.

I offer you the Dungeon Crawl Classics patron Quachil Uttaus, an awful thing from beyond time and space that gives those who know of it extended life, a modicum of mote-y power, and a messy and dusty end.  If you don't know all this good stuff already, it's from this story by Clark Ashton Smith, which you can find over on the Eldritch Dark.

I hereby abjure you to drop it in to your DCC campaign, kill some players and NPCs with it, and let me know how it works out.

Next: more Eldrich Horrors, this time as PCs in Dungeon Crawl Classics


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy 'The Hounds' - Click Here